Once a person buys a car, there starts the entire program to make it clean and without any possible flaws neither on the interior detailing, nor exterior detailing. It is natural because such an investment requires time and more money to keep it on the go. What is more, the car is the main means of commuting anywhere you need. Therefore, people spend so much time at the detailing companies, dealing with their car problems and trying to protect their cars from all possible misfortunes.
Especially after the car is newly painted, and the owner cannot but be happy about what he/she sees, there comes an unfortunate thing that must ruin the entire holiday. It can be even the smallest stone that hit the car during the ride and scratched a new paint a bit. Of course, no one would like to relive such a disappointment.
Still, there is a solution for such minor accidents as a tiny car scratch. The protective wax layer is something that will help you deal with your fears and ride your car wherever you feel like. What is more, you will not have to worry about possible flaws in your car paint.
Car detailing companies have come up with a brilliant solution. Applying a protective wax layer on your car paint, will solve all your problems and protect your car paint. It will not only look better and shinier but also will prevent corrosion and other unpleasant moments that can happen to your car paint.
Of course, it is possible that you apply the protective wax layer on your car paint on your own, but be sure you choose only quality wax.
Providing you have not so much time, you always have a way out, contacting a detailing company. For example, if you are in Arizona, you can call Phoenix Car Detailing and we will care about your car. You will save your valuable time, while our detailing professionals will carefully apply a protective wax layer for your car's paint.
People buy and apply window tinting both in their houses and cars to protect themselves from a number of factors that can have a damaging influence on our health, body, and property as it is.
First of all, we expect window tinting to protect us from the UV rays and their harmful effect on our bodies, Then, window tinting should serve as a shield in case of an accident. What is more, there are high hopes for its energy saving features as well as those that are aimed at protecting one’s privacy round-the-clock.
For that matter, people always have extremely high hopes for window tinting, believing that after having one’s window tinted will solve all their problems. What is more, there will be no need to protect or care about the tinting in a proper way. Therefore, sometimes people get disappointed because their hopes are not met.
The reason for this is quite simple and mundane. In fact, as soon as you know it and start to apply to your window tinting, you are going to have no problems with them in the future at all. The key to quality window tinting is a proper care afterward.
First of all, you need to know that your window tinting needs about 3-4 days to get dry. Without this essential condition, it may just last not as long as you expect it to.
The next prerequisite of long-lasting window tinting is window cleaning. Do it only when the tint is already dry. What is more, it is necessary to have a dry soft paper or towel to wipe them. Remember that you should use only non-ammonia cleaners for that.
Besides that, during your everyday trips, mind that your seatbelt does not hit the window. As it may cause some stains that will later make the window tint to peck off.
Every car driver invests a sum of money into the car every year for it to look good and ride as comfortable as possible. As a rule, car drivers care about their cars a lot. They try to do everything possible and necessary, including visits to car detailing companies, for the car to be in good condition.
First of all, they wash and wax the cars for them to be shiny and for the paint to be smooth and clean. Then, there comes the interior detailing. On a daily basis, every car sees a number of people inside, and not only people. Home pets also spend lots of time there. As a result, every car needs some interior cleaning from time to time.
Another factor that influences our cars is the weather. Both hot and cold can do some damage to us. Therefore, the majority of drivers try to park their cars to hide them from the hot sun and heavy rain.
Although, a parking is not always an option. Sometimes, it is not possible to hide your car from the sun. As a result, you have to face some problems only a car detailing company can help you with. The influence of sun rays on the interior detailing - vinyl inside the car is one of them.
The problem lies basically in the fact that our cars stay too long under an open sun. As s result, the inside interior has to suffer. First, the vinyl gets discolored. Then, it can also crack. Still, the worst outcome is the harmful evaporation from the sun-heated vinyl.
One of the possible solutions to this problem is closing your car windows with special car blinds. Also, you can try to cover the vinyl with a towel or something of this kind, just to protect it from the sunlight.
However, if you can not cope with the problem on your own, you can always come to a car detailing service, where you will be offered a perfect solution for you.
Practically everything in our car needs cleaning, from car windows to the seats. However, some of these may be a major problem because there is not much information on how to cope with leather seats without using a professional car cleaning service. On the one hand, you know you'll have bad results if you clean leather with water, on the other hand, you badly need those seats cleaned.
For that reason, there is always a better option. First, if you have the determination to do everything on your own, you can buy special leather seat cleaners. Still, it might be a challenge as it is hard to get into the most problematic places without special equipment that the majority of car detailing companies have. The next step for you will be to wash you leather seats and rinse off the rest of cleaning product. Leather conditioning feels like a challenge, doesn’t it?
Still, you always have an option to call a car detailing company, For example, in Phoenix, Arizona, you can call us. Here you will be happily surprised with our attitude and the level of services we provide.
On the one hand, you will be sure that your car is taken care off and soon you will have perfectly conditioned leather seats. On the other hand, you will not be wasting your time on doing the chores. Instead, you can just relax and spend some quality time either with your family or at a gym.
The professionals of car detailing services always know the ins and outs of every problem. Therefore, they will cope with leather conditioning easily and at the highest level.
From now on, you and your family will be sitting on clean leather seats with no old stains. And the only thing it takes is to call our car detailing in phoenix.
Everyone knows what kind of happiness you feel when buying a new car. Its paint is so flashy, clean and so nice that you even hesitate about taking it onto the road. After the first fears fade away, you are finally riding your car. A couple of months after, you see those nasty rock chips that do not look so good on your new purchase.
• Fix it yourself. Try using tiny artist brushed to paint small rock chips with instead of too large brushes that are sold in different shops.
• Go to a body shop. Repainting will be an option there, but you will have to pay an amount of money for this kind of service. Of course, to paint the whole car will be more expensive but this way you will fully get rid of all the scratches and rock chips.
• Resort to car detailing professionals. They will come up with the necessary tools and paint to cover the places with car paint you want to take care of.
• Leave as it is. If you do not mind having some scratches and rock chips all over your car, then you are fine and there is no need to do extra manipulations on your car.
Of course, it is only up to you to decide how you are going to fight the rock chips on your favorite car, but make sure you will not regret later about your choice. Still, if you are for a quality job, it is better to call a car detailing. Providing you are in the area of our car detailing in Phoenix, Arizona, call us. We will simply examine your car and will be able to come up with the most suitable car paint solution. Let the detailers help you.
Optical instruments are some of the most delicate and expensive car parts. Unfortunately, headlights often fail and the reasons may be diverse:
- Mechanical damage due to accidents or stones that hit your car from under the wheels of a car ahead of you.
- Corrosion of the reflector that occurs due to moisture inside the headlight.
- Clouding of the glass due to mechanical damage or improperly selected lamps.
Of course, there are lots of others reasons, anyway, you should know how to tackle them.
So, the easiest way is to replace the headlight with all its components, but you will agree that is a waste of money. Still, there is a way for you to repair the headlight on your own without any car detailing, and here is the technology of headlight restoration.
1. First, remove the headlight from the vehicle. Before it is necessary to disconnect all cables and remove the light bulb. It will help you prevent any other damages during the headlight restoration.
2. The headlight must be cleaned from dirt and chemicals. Then, remove the glass. You can not put a lot of efforts onto the glass, otherwise it may crack, and all the work will come to nothing. Once all of the sealant is cleaned off, the glass should be easy to separate from the body.
3. Try to replace the broken item, which can be a reflector. Then, carefully place degrease glass connections and lights, blow out all the dust from the reflector, remove the moisture.
4. Evenly apply sealant, stick it to glass, secure in this position and leave to dry for a day.
5. As soon as the light is dry, again carefully inspect it and install on the car, connect the wires, insert the bulb and check the operation. The headlight restoration is successfully finished.
To cap it up, remember that to replace the cracked glass at a car detailing company is best option. Headlight restoration is something they do on a daily basis and know how to perform a quality job. While the headlight restoration on your own is also an option but it is dangerous both for the driver and for other road users in case something during the repair process goes wrong.
Quite a few of the troubles we have with our cars is due to improper cleaning and maintenance. In the majority of cases, we are just a little bit lazy to go to the car wash and have it properly cleaned. As a result, the chances are high that soon you will have to resort to the services of car detailing companies and spend money on your car repair instead of going somewhere on vacation.
Otherwise, you are doomed to spending a considerable amount at a car detailing company where you will get the full range of car detailing services.
So if you happen to have some problems with your car paint and need either interior or exterior detailing, feel free to call Phoenix Car Detailing in Arizona, and we will make your car beautiful again.
Car paint oxidation is one of the most unpleasant things that can happen to the visual image of your car. First, it can be quite unexpected, second, lots of people simply do not know how to deal with it and what is more important – how to prevent this misfortune.
So what, in fact, is paint oxidation? The scientific explanation is the following: the combination of heat and oxygen causes the molecular breakdown of paint structure.
Simply speaking, here are the most common reasons for paint oxidation. Read on and find out some new and useful info for you:
1) UV rays or, simply speaking, sun. There is a thing you cannot hide from, especially if you a driving long distances every day. You can do nothing about the sun, but there is an option that can save your car or at least suspend paint damage and oxidation removal in the long run. Try parking your car in buildings. This way it will not be exposed to open sun and it will definitely thank you for that.
2) Bio-hazardous debris. Pollution, acids, leaves and everything that is naturally produced can damage your car paint. Just beware – the longer this kind of things are on your car – the worst paint oxidation troubles you may have in the future.
3) Bad paint. This is not the most common reason of paint oxidation, still, it happens to some people who decided to save on cheap paint.
Preventing car paint oxidation
1) Clean your car regularly. Car cleaning is an essential for its long life and great condition. It is better that you do it not on your own. Trust professionals who will wash your car professionally.
2) Make sure to dry it after cleaning. It is another part of a quest against paint oxidation. As a rule, people just forget about this detail. As a result – huge expenses on repainting or oxidation removal.
3) Wax your vehicle to protect the paint. Do not neglect to wax your car at least twice a year. It can secure your car paint and prevent oxidation.
The worst outcome that you can have without adhering to the basic rules listed above is adding a new coat of paint. The best case scenario is oxidation removal. We are the people who know everything about oxidation removal and car detailing in Phoenix, just call us and we will save your car.